Industries We Serve
- Heavy Trucking Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Green Technologies
- Agricultural Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Generators and Related Equipment
Additional Services and Work We Provide To Our Customers
Beyond wiring harnesses, MHCC has numerous other capabilities to process lead wires and cables and to perform value-added assembly work. We are also diversified in the types of services and work we provide.
- Panel and Control Box Assembly/Value Added
- Lead Wires
- Battery Cables
- Coaxial Cables
- Ribbon Cables
- RF Cable Assemblies
- Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
- Audio and Data Cables
- Power Cord Manufacturing
- Electro-Mechanical Assemblies
- Multi-conductor Assemblies
- Adhesive and Potting Assemblies
- Copper and Nylon Over-Braiding
- Ultrasonic Splicing
- Inkjet and Hot Stamping
- Convoluted Tubing and Taping
- Fully Automated Wire Processing, Including Inline Cutting, Stripping, Marking and Terminating
- 100% Testing of All Harness and Cable Assemblies (when required)
- RoHS, CSA and other certifications available
Quality, delivery and service are three of the most important benchmarks of our business!
Though the markets MHCC supplies are diverse, the harnesses and cable assemblies we supply are very similar. They are large and complex and require great attention to detail. Reliability and competitive cost are also consistent features of all MHCC harnesses and cable assemblies.
MHCC arrived at its position of excellence with the help of a strong and dependable workforce that mutually shares the well-known Midwestern work ethic. Our workforce is put through intensive and continuous training that is regularly updated as technology changes. All of our employees are also trained and certified in the processes they perform. State-of-the-art manufacturing and testing equipment is used throughout the entire harness building process.